5 Reasons To Plan A Destination Engagement Session | Destination Wedding Planning
Congratulations on your engagement, Bride to Be!
Are you considering a destination wedding, or have you already decided on one? If so, we highly recommend whisking away for a romantic engagement shoot during a site visit to your dream "I DO" location.
Here's our top 5 reasons why you should plan a destination engagement session:
1. A destination engagement session will give you and your groom a chance to bond with your photographer at your dream location.
2. Bringing your photographer to your destination engagement session will give this wedding pro a chance to find the optimum light and backdrop locations to best capture the precious moments of your wedding day.
3. If you bring your wedding planner along, this also give the planner a chance to conduct a site visit (or scout possible locations), get to know other wedding vendors, and scope out locations with your wedding photographer.
4. Sneak Peak: Sending out save the dates and posting photos of you and your beau's engagement session on social media will give the guests attending your wedding a sneak peek of what's to come on your wedding day.
5. Plus, who doesn't want beautiful photos from a fabulous vacation?!