Disclosure: Bridget Davis Events may occasionally use affiliate marketing links and receive a commission based upon sales made from them. Such revenue helps keep our website running without compromising its content.
Bridget Davis Events is a wedding website for the bride planning her wedding. The services offered by BD Design Group LLC ("Bridget Davis Events” or “we”) include the Bridget Davis Events websites located at bridgetdavisevents.com or any sub domain of bridgetdavisevents.com (the “Bridget Davis Events Website”), and any other feature, content or applications offered from time to time by Bridget Davis Events in connection with the Bridget Davis Events Website whether accessed directly or through our application for mobile devices (collectively, the “Bridget Davis Events Services”). The Bridget Davis Events Services are hosted in the Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
Bridget Davis Events may modify this Agreement from time to time and each modification will be effective when it is posted on the Bridget Davis Events Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement through your continued use of the Bridget Davis Events Services. You will not be notified of any modifications to this Agreement, so it is important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
1. Eligibility. Use of the Bridget Davis Events Services is void where prohibited. You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to be a Visitor or User of Bridget Davis Events Services. By using our page or contacting us, you (i) represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into and to fully abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and (ii) agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Bridget Davis Events Services and all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
2. Term. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Bridget Davis Events Services or are a User. Bridget Davis Events may terminate your use of the Bridget Davis Events Website or Bridget Davis Events Services, in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason whatsoever, at any time, without warning or notice to you.
3. Non-commercial Use by Members. Bridget Davis Events Services are for the personal use of Visitors and Users only and may not be used by you in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Bridget Davis Events. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Bridget Davis Events Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Bridget Davis Events Website is prohibited. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of Bridget Davis Events Services.
• Bridget Davis Events claims ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, works of authorship, or any other materials unless otherwise noted. You represent and warrant that you will not copy, distrubnite or attempt to profit from the information posted on Bridget Davis Events Website. To seek permission and infomraiton regarding use of the information posted, please email: email@example.com. Improper use of this information may result in legal action against you. You agree to pay royalties, fees, and any other monies to Bridget Davis Events for misuse or improper use of our information including but not limited to: no prior permission given by Bridget Davis Events, copying of text, files, images, photos, or works of authorship, partial use of text and works of authorship.
• Bridget Davis Events Services contain Content owned by Bridget Davis Events (“Bridget Davis Events Content”). Bridget Davis Events is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Bridget Davis Events owns and retains all rights in the Bridget Davis Events Content and the Bridget Davis Events Services. Bridget Davis Events hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to view the Bridget Davis Events Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Bridget Davis Events Website and using the Bridget Davis Events Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Bridget Davis Events Content appearing on or through the Bridget Davis Events Services.
• The Bridget Davis Events Services contain Content of other Users and other Bridget Davis Events licensors (“Third Party Content”) and you are permitted to access the Third Party Content solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Bridget Davis Events Website and using the Bridget Davis Events Services pursuant to the terms contained herein. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Third Party Content appearing on or through the Bridget Davis Events Services.
• Bridget Davis Events does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of the Content posted. Bridget Davis Events makes no warranties, express or implied, as to any aspect of the Content used by you or other Users or to the reliability of the Content or any material or information that you or other Users transmit to other Users or Visitors via the Bridget Davis Events Services. If you become aware of any inappropriate User Content on the Bridget Davis Events Services or any misuse of the Bridget Davis Events Services by any person, please contact Bridget Davis Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bridget Davis Events reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any Content, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Bridget Davis Events Services at any time, for any reason or for no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability to you or any third party.
• Contractual Obligations by Bridget Davis Events is limited. A contract is formed for event services only when Bridget Davis Events and third party wishing to engage Bridget Davis Events for services have signed a formal contract. Bridget Davis Events may create a formal contract after User or Third Party has attempted formal communications. Bridget Davis Events has no obligation to enter into contract with any users or Third Parties, is not required to respond to any inquiries and may refuse to enter into contractual obligations for any reasons and is not obligated or liable for providing a reason for refusal of services.
5. Copyright Policy. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to Bridget Davis Events or others (including without limitation Third Party Content or Bridget Davis Events Content) without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information. If we become aware that one of our users is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to terminate that user. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Bridget Davis Events Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Bridget Davis Events Services; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
10.Promotions and Giveaways. From time to time, Bridget Davis Events will offer sweepstakes, promotions or giveaways on behalf of third parties. Each promotion or giveaway will have its own rules that will disclose what information is gathered, how that information is used, and who that information is shared with. Bridget Davis Events encourages you to review such information prior to engaging with each sweepstakes, promotion or giveaway.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Bridget Davis Events is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Bridget Davis Events Website or in connection with the Bridget Davis Events Services. Content created and posted on the Bridget Davis Events Website may contain links to other websites. Bridget Davis Events is not responsible for the accuracy or opinions contained in or on third party websites linked from Bridget Davis Events. Such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Bridget Davis Events. Inclusion of any linked website on the Bridget Davis Events Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Bridget Davis Events. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. Bridget Davis Events takes no responsibility for third party advertisements, which are posted on this Bridget Davis Events Website or through the Bridget Davis Events Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Bridget Davis Events is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any third party websites, vendors or recommended vendors. Bridget Davis Events assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User communication or any Content. Bridget Davis Events is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Bridget Davis Events Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Bridget Davis Events Services. Under no circumstances shall Bridget Davis Events be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Bridget Davis Events Services, attendance at a Bridget Davis Events event, from any Content posted on or through the Bridget Davis Events Services, or from the conduct of any Users or third party lists of the Bridget Davis Events Services, whether online or offline. Bridget Davis Events cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Bridget Davis Events Services.
12. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL BRIDGET DAVIS EVENTS OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF BRIDGET DAVIS EVENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF BRIDGET DAVIS EVENTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, BRIDGET DAVIS EVENTS’ LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO BRIDGET DAVIS EVENTS FOR THE BRIDGET DAVIS EVENTS SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF YOUR USE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BRIDGET DAVIS EVENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT, THIRD PARTY AFFILIATES OR FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU
13. Special Admonitions for International Use. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the UNITED STATES or the country in which you reside.
14. Disputes; Choice of Law; Venue. If there is any dispute about or involving the Bridget Davis Events Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the Indianapolis, Indiana in the county of Marion, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction. Effective March 28, 2017 if there is any dispute about or involving the Bridget Davis Events Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of Indianapolis, Indiana, in the county of Marion without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction. You hereby waive to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, any claim that such courts constitute an inconvenient venue.
15. Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Bridget Davis Events Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a User. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Bridget Davis Events regarding the use of the Bridget Davis Events Services. The failure of Bridget Davis Events to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Bridget Davis Events is an assumed business name of BD Design Group LLC. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Bridget Davis Events to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
17. Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Last Updated: November 15, 2017.