You're ready to start planning your dream day! You've already read our guide: 5 Steps to Choosing the Perfect Wedding Venue; now you need to know what to ask your dream venue. Our expert wedding planning team has complied a list of the top 21 questions to ask potential wedding venues so you can determine if it's a good fit!
21 Questions to Ask Your Wedding Venue Before Booking:
1. How many hours are included in the rental?
2. Are there restrictions on hours (ie: Do we have to end by a certain time)?
3. Is set up and break down time included in the rental hours?
4. What time are vendors able to access the venue for set up?
5. Do you have a Bridal Suite / Groom’s prep room onsite?
6. Are Water and/or soft drinks provided for bridal suite and groom prep rooms?
7. What are furniture options for reception (tables, chairs, etc.)?
8. What are the included linen options, if any?
9. Is a coat check included for colder months or inclement weather?
10. Does your staff take care of trash removal?
11. What, if any, set up and break down do you include?
12. Do you allow storage of personal items onsite before the wedding day?
13. Do you allow storage of personal items onsite after the wedding day?
14. When do all personal items need to removed from the facility by?
15. If any part of the day should take place outdoors, what is the backup plan? When do rain calls need to be made?
16. Do you allow open flames?
17. Are petal tosses and sparkler exits allowed at your venue?
18. Any additional fees or rules we should be aware of?
19. How many parking space are available onsite?
20. How many restroom facilities are available onsite?
21. What's your venue capacity?